PAN Card or Permanent Account number can be obtained through Income Tax Department only. For that, you are required to fill PAN Card Application either online or offline. After that, your details are verified and your PAN Card is issued.
If you have filled application to apply PAN Card online, but have not yet received it, you can use the NSDL Pan status enquiry method to check PAN Card status online. Here is how you can do that.
Check PAN Card by Name
First method to check PAN Card is to verify PAN details with name and date of birth. For that, you are required to use the NSDL website’s ( click here to visit ) status tracking page.
There, you’ll be asked to enter following information –
- Application Type
- Name (Last Name or Surname, First Name and Middle Name)
- Date of birth/ Incorporation/ Agreement/ Partnership or Trust Deed/ Formation of Body of Individuals/ Association of Persons
Once entered, you can submit the form and track your PAN Card status online. Please use this method only if you want to check PAN card status without acknowledgement number, only by name and date of birth.
Track PAN status by UTI Pan Card status method
Another option is to visit the official NSDL UTI or utiitsl page and track PAN Application status online. For that, follow these steps –
- Go to UTI Pan Card status page.
- Enter your Application Coupon Number.
- If not, enter your PAN Number in the second box.
- Write the code displayed in the third box.
- Choose first button and click on Submit.
After that, your PAN Card status details shall be displayed on the screen. You can click Ctrl+P to print PAN card status.